28, Chatsworth Way, Carlyon Bay, St Austell, PL25 3SL Tel: 01726 814542 Mobile: 07908 232282
An annexe to the owners' house provides very comfortable Bed & Breakfast or Self-Catering holiday accommodation. Driftwood is in Carlyon Bay, a quiet residential area east of St Austell, close to Carlyon Beach and Charlestown's Georgian harbour.
Charlestown has been used by numerous filming companies, often transformed into 'historic Dover'. More recently, it's featured in the popular 'Poldark' television series.
The Eden Project is only a short drive from Driftwood and the Lost Gardens of Heligan are a little further south, near the fishing village of Mevagissey.
Driftwood is a large comfortable room accessed by a private staircase.
• Seating/dining area with two armchairs, table and balcony view
• Two seater sofa area with Sky DVD tv with choice of DVDs
• Bedroom area with cupboard, chests of drawers and hairdryer
• Tea-making facilities, Lavazza espresso Coffee Machine and small fridge
• Ensuite shower room with toilet, basin and White Company toiletries
• Outside is a private fenced patio garden solely for your own use